Locus has three printers / scanners. Two black & white printers (with color scanning) and one color printer.
Members can currently print up to 50 black & white pages per month at no charge. Please keep track of how many pages you print and let us know if you print more than 50 pages during any month.
Prices for black & white printing beyond 50 pages and for color printing are listed in the table on the Membership page in the Membership & Services section of the website.
Follow the link above each black & white printer image for instructions on how to print from your computer using that printer. If you have trouble connecting wirelessly, there is a USB data cable connected to each printer as well. Please only use the color printer with the help of a community manager.
As an alternative you might need to download the drivers from the official website.
Follow this link to download the driver (and additional desired software) directly from Brother.
Then do the following:
- Select your Operating System.
- Click “Search”
- Click “Full Driver & Software Package” in the table. It will lead you to the next page.
- Click “Agree to the EULA and Download” to download the driver.
- When the driver finishes downloading, open the downloaded executable file and follow the instructions to install.
- Add printer again following the steps 1-7 for the Brother MFC-L2700DW series Printer regarding OS you use, unless it was not added automatically after the driver installation process.