If you turned on the main power switch in the entryway at Locus (the one with the yellow “zap” sticker) and it overloaded the circuit breaker, here’s what you do to fix it:
- Go down the stairs to the 3rd floor entrance to Locus and walk out into the building hallway (make sure you bring your keys with you or block the door from closing, and if it’s dark bring your phone to use as a flashlight).
- Walk down a half a flight of stairs to the platform between the two floors.
- Against the wall you’ll find a large panel which is the main electrical panel for three flats (Locus is the one in the middle).
- If you can’t pull the panel open, use one of your keys to wedge it in place to turn it counter clockwise to open it.
- There should be three main circuit breakers.
- The one in the middle should be down while the other two are up.
- Push it up and the power in Locus should work again.
- If it still doesn’t work, check to make sure power isn’t out in the whole building (try to turn on the hallway light, for example). If power is out in the building, you’re out of luck.