Are you a female scholar, creative writer, or entrepreneur with a new startup idea? Are you looking for an inspiring environment to work on your creative project but don’t have the funds to afford a membership?
Locus knows starting an independent career and overcoming project challenges is much easier with proper support. We’ve created the Fellowship to encourage and empower creative women to overcome those challenges.
What do you get?
50% to 100% off Full-Time membership at Locus Workspace for one to three months (depending on the project you’ll be working on, space availability, and your needs).
- 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week access to our beautiful shared, open office just 5-minutes walk from nám. Jiřího z Poděbrad to help you work more productively and professionally while making connections with other like-minded professionals
- The opportunity to work alongside a community of smart, creative, knowledgeable, and friendly freelancers, writers, entrepreneurs, scholars, and other independent workers
- An English-language and international work environment with members from more than 20 countries
- A connection to local culture and entrepreneurship with about one-third of members being Czech natives who speak English and have chosen to be involved in an international professional community
- Free or discounted access to a variety of events for professional development, education, and just plain fun
- Access to meeting rooms for workshops, teaching, or collaboration (4 hours free reserved use per month, then member rates on additional hours)
Learn more about Locus Workspace and what we have to offer by exploring the other pages of this website.
How do I apply?
- Fill out the application form
- Have a project/goal
- Be an active member of the Locus Workspace community and do your best to achieve your project goals during the fellowship
- Write a brief report (no more than 1 page) at the end of the fellowship about your project progress and how Locus helped (or hindered) you
- That’s it!
Who can apply?
To apply, you must…
- be a women focused on some type of creative endeavor during your fellowship at Locus
- be at least 18 years old
- not be an existing member of Locus Workspace
- be a legal resident of the Czech Republic (during the period of the fellowship)