Join Locus's Meetup groups
Locus uses Meetup.com as it's main tool for organizing our events. You can choose from three Locus meetup groups,
each with a different focus:
- Locus: WORK BETTER in Prague organizes events to help location-independent professionals work more effectively, successfully, and happily. Events include mastermind groups, a weekly critique-free writing meetup, twice-weekly group work meetups, etc.
- Locus: FUN STUFF in Prague organizes events purely for location-independent professionals who want to get to know other like-minded people and have some fun in the process. Events include pub nights, poker tournaments, game nights, etc.
Some members-only events are not listed on Meetup.com, such as our weekly coffee breaks and member lunches. For a complete overview of events at Locus, check our events calendar below.
Blue Events: Open to the Public
Red Events: Members only
Add Locus's calendars to your own Google Calendar
- You can add Locus calendars to your own Google Calendar so you can see upcoming Locus events by clicking the button in the bottom right corner of the calendar. Locus Members, you can also edit and add your own events.
- You can add individual events (or repeating events) to your Google Calendar by clicking on the specific event for details and then clicking, "Copy to my calendar."
- If that doesn't work can also add Locus calendars to your own Google Calendar by doing the following (Locus members can also edit and add their own events):
- Log in to your Google Calendar: calendar.google.com.
- Expand the "Other Calendars" area in the left margin.
- In the "Add a coworker's calendar" field, enter the calendar ID for each calendar you would like to add:
- For Locus Events open to the public, enter
- For Locus Events only open to members of the workspace, enter